The Palace in 1830,
during the reign of Leopoldo II
The area in green shows the newly opened Palatine Gallery that included the small area in blue, Poccetti's Corridor, which was enclosed for the opening of the gallery.
The area in red shows the quarters of Leopoldo II and his family in the Southern Palace (Palazzo Meridiana). The Winter Quarters, shown in purple, were assigned to the Dowager Grand Duchess, Maria Ferdinanda.